Living, Working and Studying in Philadelphia
Philadelphia is a wonderful city for living, working and studying. Do you want to be part of the 44% of center city Philadelphia residents who walk to work every day? If you happen to work at one of the many nearby hospitals, this dream could easily become a reality. The Cosmopolitan Luxury Lofts & Apartments are a convenient, comfortable choice to call home.
Jefferson University Hospital
Jefferson University Hospital has various locations throughout the city. Thomas Jefferson University Hospital is in Center City, located just around the corner from The Cosmopolitan at 111 South 11th Street. The Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience is also just steps away, at 900 Walnut Street. So, whether you are studying, teaching or working at the hospital you will never have to waste any time or worry about any commuting related issues. Make the most of your time. Spend it as you wish, not in transit. Once you move in and experience the freedom that comes with such convenience, you will wish you had done so sooner.
Not only can you walk to work, but you can easily walk to one of the many city parks, museums, and historic landmarks. Once you are done studying for exams or working a long shift you can stop into one of the many nearby restaurants for a nice dinner or great bars for a happy hour special with co-workers. Have a lazy Sunday off? Want to enjoy your alone time? There are plenty of cute cafes to enjoy a giant mug of coffee and the latest New York Times Bestseller. Or maybe you would prefer to spend your day shopping. The neighborhood has that too. Take advantage of all the city has to offer by living at The Cosmopolitan Luxury Lofts & Apartments. Apply Today.
All Nearby Hospitals:
1. Hahnemann Hospital: Broad and Vine, Philadelphia PA 19107
2. Thomas Jefferson University Hospital: 111 South 11th Street, Philadelphia PA 19107
3. Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience: 900 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
4. Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: 148 North 8th Street, Philadelphia PA 19107
5. Pennsylvania Hospital: 800 Spruce Street, Philadelphia PA 19107
6. Wills Eye Institute: 840 Walnut Street, Philadelphia PA 19107